- Jobs that used to take days are completed in just hours. Our custom-built vacuum vehicles can quickly cleanup the toughest, dirtiest material, no matter where it’s located. The tremendous suction generated by our equipment ensures the fast removal of wastes and debris without stirring up dangerous particles or annoying dust...
- The epros®DrainLCR-S system is used to repair and permanently seal main/lateral interfaces and connections up to 500 mm from the main line down into the lateral. The system can use either an LCR-S hat profile or an LCR-S liner. The main-to-lateral interface in the main pipe is sealed only by the rim of the LCR-S hat profile, while the LCR-S liner in the main pipe is designed as a short liner.
- National Water Main Cleaning Co. has begun to offer "Lunch and Learn" sessions. You will be given a chance to meet our team and ask any questions while enjoying lunch. Our presentations also count toward PE's licenses continuing education. To book a presentation please email
. For pricing please click on more.
- Using the latest CCTV equipment and reporting methods, we can provide unmatched quality, flexibility and reliability in sewer inspection. Trouble spots, such as cracked or broken tiles, offset joints, and blockages are quickly and precisely located without excavation. Our software produces the most sophisticated - yet user friendly - data collection, analysis, reporting and archiving.
- The Sonar Profiler is designed to provide accurate dimensional data on debris level, grease accumulation, pipe deformation, etc, below the waterline. In charged lines or siphons, the Sonar Profiler System provides the visual profile, profile comparison, and dimension data of significant items or defects.